I have been hearing a lot about stuffed baked chicken. I never knew you could stuff chicken, but my co worker advised me that you could. With me developing a healthier lifestyle, I decided to spice up my chicken!
- 1 Green pepper.
- 1 Red pepper.
- 1 Onion.
- Shredded cheese.
- 3 Organic chicken breast (make sure they are juicy. They also don’t have to be organic either).
Now Put it Together
- Heat the over to 350.
- Slit the chicken at the top or in the middle (on the side to be exact).
- Cut half the red and green pepper.
- Use a cup of mushrooms (cut them up).
- Use a cup of onions.
- Use a handful of shredded cheese (too much cheese can be fattening).
- Cover the chicken in olive oil (not really cover it, but coat it with it).
- Season the chicken and the things that are going into it (seasoning salt, pepper, and lemon pepper).
- Whatever is left or not used when stuffing the chicken, put it on the top of the chicken.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes (add a little water to the pan to make the chicken a little juicer).
This is a healthy and delicious dish! Let me know what you think.
Like. Comment. Share