I hope you enjoyed your weekend and if you are in Michigan, I hope you enjoyed the weather!
I have officially launched my 30 DAY CHALLENGE!
I do not, I repeat DO NOT like getting up early in the morning to workout! However, I noticed after a long days of work, I like to come home and unwind. I always told myself, “Go to the gym after work”. To my surprise I never did lol.
I will admit, I have changed a lot my eating habits. Now, when I go grocery shopping I pick up more fruits instead of sweets. My biggest down fall in getting the
body healthy lifestyle I want is working out. WORKING OUT IS HUGE! Just doing 30 minutes of cardio and strength training a day will help a lot.
Eating right and working out goes hand and hand. Eating right is 80% of weight loss. The other 20% is working out.
Don’t cut my head off now, I am not saying you cannot eat any sweets or your favorite fattening meals (I love mashed potatoes, short ribs, and cake!). What I am saying is for you to eat less of it. We are all entitled to a cheat meal every now and then. However, for this 30 day challenge I want you to eat clean!
Eating clean means, eat foods that will provide your body with energy (veggies, fruits, baked meats, water, salmon, etc.). Instead of you taking the elevator at work, take the steps. Instead of you parking next to the door, park far so you can walk. If you have a busy schedule, that is okay. Workout at home! If I cannot make it to the gym I watch a few videos online.
Everyone is different though. Working out at home may be a great thing for some people to do, and others may prefer to go to the gym. Whichever you prefer, just GET MOVING!
Here is some workout videos you can do from home:
I must say, I have done several of her videos, and you definitely feel the burn!
Today, I went to the gym around 6am. I jogged on the treadmill for 10 minutes with no breaks (that was a huge accomplishment for me), I worked on my arms and my abs. HAVING A MADE UP MIND is key to reaching your fitness and health goals. Being determined will get you through the tough times.
If you are ready to jump start a healthy lifestyle with me or if would like some food choice and workout tips, click the link above!
Subscribe today and send me an email! LETS GET IT!
What are some of your health and fitness goals????
***Disclaimer: I am not a personal trainer and I am not a nutritionist coach. I have done extensive research and I am passing along knowledge that has worked for me.